With a workforce of 400+ and still growing, we have been creating jobs in the United States since 1987.
Recognized as one of the largest energy companies in the world, we are one of the most valuable companies in the Western Hemisphere. Our steadfast commitments to the environment, transparency in operations, and ethical business practices have given us worldwide acclaim.
Our excellent compensation packages include:
- Very competitive salaries
- Generous bonus program based on individual performance and overall company performance
- Company-paid insurance plans for Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drugs, for employees and legal dependents
- 401(k) Plan with matching percentage
- Short & Long Term Disability plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Flexible Working Hours
We have a diverse and highly skilled workforce representing as many as 25 different nationalities and ethnic groups, making this one of the friendliest places in the world to work. Great things can be accomplished here.