In everything we do, from business management to the search for new sources of energy, we seek to be a reference in social and environmental responsibility.
We incorporated into our business the Principles set forth by the UN's Global Compact on human rights, work relations, on the environment, transparency, and on fighting corruption. In our daily activities, we have proven that it is possible to blend profitability with respect for people and for the environment.
Safety, the environment, and health are inseparable parts of our work system. Our business performance is aligned with the efficient use of energy and the concept of sustainable development, involving employees, communities in areas that neighbor our activities, and society at large.
We have adopted the principles of ecoefficiency in our operations, seeking to produce more but with the least possible impact.
Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE)
- Quality Policy
Petrobras America is fully committed to delivering products and services meeting or exceeding customer and regulatory requirements, while continually improving the effectiveness of its quality
management system and maintaining a motivated and productive work force.
- Core Values
Petrobras America employs and fosters the highest values in its relationship with clients, providers, partners, employees, stockholders, community, environment, society and government which includes:
• Commitment and accountability to all stakeholders
• Entrepreneurship and determination to overcome challenges
• Pursuit of leadership in all business activities
• Health, Safety and Environmental Excellence
• High standard services and technological competency
• Focus on delivering outstanding business results
• Superior ethical standards
• Leading through example
• Teamwork and integration
• Development and maintenance of competitive advantages
• Rigorous performance tracking, rewarding and accountability
• Transparency in relationships with all stakeholders